So I am getting more and more irritated as the day goes on. My boyfriend and I have trust issues. We have both made mistakes but I feel like he has made a few more and done a lot worse than I have. Anyways, back in December, I was about ready to say fuck it. He told me he was going to change and that he didn't want to lose me because of his stupidity. He told me he wanted me to trust him. So he gave me his passwords to his Facebook and Myspace and he also said I could go through his phone so I could see what he was saying to who. I still had my doubts because I figured he would just delete the stuff he didn't want me to see. Well everything was going fine for the past month or so. Until the other day i decided to check out his Facebook. For some reason I couldn't log on. I tried over and over again. Thinking he changed his password, I confronted him about it. He told me the email and password, I typed it in and it magically worked.... Now I know I could have made a mistake when typing, but for how many times I tried and how closely I checked my typing... I found it slightly suspicious. Then I kind of let that go. So last night I was playing Bejewled on his phone, and all of a sudden he was like wait I need to text my friend real quick... so I was like okay well let me finish this game. So he text his friend and then gave his phone back to me. I figured I hadn't looked through his stuff for a while so I told him "Hey I'm gonna look at your texts" to see what he would say. So I click on his messages... Guess what the only text in his inbox was from... The kid he just texted. He deleted all of his texts. I just looked up at him and he busted up laughing... He thought it was funny. I was seriously pissed. I was just like "Wow really?" He was like I thought it was funny since I know you like to snoop through my phone... SNOOP THROUGH YOUR PHONE????? It's not snooping when you are trying to prove to my that you are trust worthy. It's not snooping when you tell me I can read your texts. It's not snooping when I tell you when I am going to do it!
I don't know if I'm just over exaggerating.... But REALLY? That just makes you look so fucking suspicious. Like, what are you hiding? What did you not want me to see? I knew this "change" wouldn't last.
THEN I tried to log onto his Facebook today... Guess who couldn't log on again. Me. FUCK THIS.
I'm not going to sit here and act like I believe a damn word you are saying when you are being just as shady as you used to be. Uhg.
Plus, I know Valentines Day is going to be a dissapointment. I'm surprised he didn't dump me again this year. ALSDASJDAJSDAKSJDLKASJDLAKSJDASJLAKSJD grr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment